Complaint Review: Faircall Pay Phones Aurora, Colorado @ Mc Donalds

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Centennial Colorado
Faircall Pay Phones Aurora, Colorado @ Mc Donalds
12900 E. Mississippi Aurora, CO 80012 Internet U.S.A.

Faircall Pay Phones Aurora, Colorado @ Mc Donalds overcharge on payphone for two local calls using my credit card Internet

I was overcharged by $25.00 on my credit card for two local calls lasting a total of 2min. on a Faircall payphone that was clearly posted as 50 cents a local call. I called the Faircall Co. from the website number and they said there are separate charges for using credit cards. I told the lady, Terry that it didn't say that on the pay phone instructions, and she said there is nothing they could do for me. I was totally rippedoff. I believe that the FCC should be aware of this and I welcome any feedback...

Coolroberto
Centennial, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Faircall-Pay-Phones-Aurora-Colorado-Mc-Donalds/internet/Faircall-Pay-Phones-Aurora-Colorado-Mc-Donalds-overcharge-on-payphone-for-two-local-cal-388580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Faircall Pay Phones Aurora, Colorado @ Mc Donalds