retired

• Updated: Wed, February 01, 2012

• Reported By: Francisco — DORAL Florida United States of America
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott
1801 32nd St. Internet United States of America

Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott, Worst Stay in a Hotel Ever in 20 Years Bad Service and Over Charge the Customer WARNING, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Marriott by Email

Fairfield Inn and Suites in Kenner Louisina the worst hotel. The reason the worst hotel experience ever. For one night my Wife and 2 kids of 3 years and 10 month baby woke up at 3 in the morning to take a shower for our 6 am flight to Miami on our way to Honduras. And there was no Hot Water. Call the front desk and told them I was told by Marcus Hudges that keep the water running for 5 minutes, it will get hot.

We left the water running for 20 minutes and the water never did came out not even warm. I call the front Desk again. I was offer a another Room On the other side of the Hotel so we could a shower, so I went to that other room to see if it had Hot Water, I did, but by the time it was way to late if we wanted to get to the flight on time.

So we did not take a shower. Which is very uncomfortable for a person that is used to take one every day. By the way the temperature outside was on the 30sF. So we ran like crazy left my wife and Kids at the Airport so I could go and Drop off the Rental. That way at least they could get back Home. Making the story short we verily made the flight and since we were the last ones guess where we got seats

I am not looking for any hand outs or a like but right before I left I gave Marcus Hodges the front desk attendee that morning my business card and told him to tell the manager Michael Glass to contact me. Why not to try to get a Discount because I thought that the service I was giving was not what I expected. He never did. Now 9 days later we are getting charge on our credit card for 1 night but for the use of 2 rooms. Talk about felling MAD. Thanks for the worst hotel experience in 20 years of traveling.

Take Care

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairfield-Inn-Suites-By-Marriott/internet/Fairfield-Inn-Suites-By-Marriott-Worst-Stay-in-a-Hotel-Ever-in-20-Years-Bad-Service-and-821866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Marriott by Email

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

I would send an email to Marriott Customer Service and explain the situation. Obviously they had a problem with hot water. Normally if you get up at 3 AM you usually need to run the water for a few minutes to get the hot water up to your room but certainly not 20 minutes. Skip any complaint to the hotel and go to Marriott direct. That's what I do if there is a problem with a Marriott property.