Complaint Review: Fairfield Police Department

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: chaidragonfire — Irving Texas United States of America
Fairfield Police Department
1000 Webster Street Fairfield, California United States of America

Fairfield Police Department Corrupt, Scam, Dangerous situations, Unjust, Unfair Fairfield, California

*General Comment: I AGREE

I was on vacation going from TX to CA to see a friend in Fairfield, CA.  I got into Fairfield on 9/1/12 about 15 minutes after it got dark.  I was not even in town for barely 5 minutes, and was stopped at a red light when some moron came up behind me with bright lights on and blinded me! I couldnt see anything!   I had to lean all the way up to the windshield to see if the light was green or not.  When it did turn green, I drove very slowly since I couldnt see anything.  As I was trying to see if there was a place I could pull over and stop to let this lunatic go past me, I saw red flashing lights behind me!  It was a cop who was tailgating me with bright lights on!!!!  This nasty, vile cop, Adam Brunie, said in a nasty and hateful tone WHY did you run that stop sign back there?  I told him I was blinded by his bright lights on and couldnt see anything.  He got even nastier and almost screamed at me, Since you have ATTITUDE, I'm giving you a ticket!  I come to find out from my friends, that this is what the cops in Fairfield do!  They cant be bothered with any of the violent drivers in town, speeding through school zones, speeding through red lights, speeding through stop signs, going 30 mph over the speed limit, almost running down pedestrians.so they ride decent peoples rear bumpers during the day, trying to scare and intimidate people into doing something they can pull them over and give them a ticket for!  And at night, they do to people what they did to me, drive on their rear bumper with their bright lights on, blinding you so you cant see anything!  They apparently don't care about your life or anybody elses, since you could easily run over somebody, or an animal, or hit another vehicle, run up on the sidewalk, or even kill somebody!!

The Fairfield police are extremely corrupt, vile, contemptuous, and don't care about anything but the almighty dollar!!!  And the politicians are even worse, because they DON'T CARE!!!  I wrote the Mayor, two state reps, the Governor, and even a new anchor for one of the big TV stations thereand I NEVER got any responses!!!  DON'T waste your money in California; its a nasty place to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairfield-Police-Department/Fairfield-California-94533/Fairfield-Police-Department-Corrupt-Scam-Dangerous-situations-Unjust-Unfair-Fairfield-941353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairfield Police Department

#1 General Comment

I AGREE

AUTHOR: Gotripped Off - (United States of America)

I grew up in Faifield California and after 40 years of an abusive corrupt police department it was time to move to New Jersey where it was safe. Hopefully some day this department will be brought to justice.