Complaint Review: Fairfield Properties Commack

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Christina Lake Grove — Lake Grove New York
Fairfield Properties Commack
66 commack road, commack NY 11725 Bohemia, New York United States of America

Fairfield Properties Commack Fairfield Sunrise Bohemia STOLE MY SECURITY Bohemia, New York

I moved out of the Fairfield Sunrise Bohemia property on December 31, 2012.
I was asked to pay my last two months rent in advance in addition to Fairfield having two months of my security.
I paid the super to repaint my apartment.  He went through it with me and said everything was great.  I took photos of each room in pristine condition.

It is now April 25th and I haven't received a dime back.  I call every day and speak to everyone at Fairfield.  I finally got Jessica Tucci, who told me she was in charge.  She also told me I was keeping her from her work and she refused to tell me what I was being charged for.

I have received the run-around for months now.  I will shortly be going to small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairfield-Properties-Commack/Bohemia-New-York-11766/Fairfield-Properties-Commack-Fairfield-Sunrise-Bohemia-STOLE-MY-SECURITY-Bohemia-New-Yor-1046072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairfield Properties Commack