Complaint Review: Fairfield Properties

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jem A. — Babylon New York
Fairfield Properties
66 Commack, New York USA

Fairfield Properties Services Scam, unprofessional, lies, thieves, lazy, rude, no ethics, hostile, frightening, hostile, don't return calls once they get you in or deposit hang up on you Commack New York

Please do NOT rent from Fairfield Properties in Long Island, NY. This company lacks professionalism and are thieves. We aren't exactly sure how they are trained to scam the community/tenants but they strategically get you in the door acting kind, professional and eager to help, but the minute after you move in for any adjustments or repairs for your apartment they NEVER return your calls. They promise you changes or upgrades to get you into the apartment but they are all lies. I've never worked with or rented from such a unprofessional property management company. After I moved out I expected an itemized list with a full deposit, yet 90 days went back and I haven't received anything in the mail, I called them 4 times last week and they hung up on me every time. I'm on vacation and out of the area, but I am strongly overwhelmed by detestation and confused with the lack of commitment to answer my questions, lie to me, steal from me, and have  the nerve to hang up on me? Who does that?? BTW - I left the apartment in better condition than when I moved in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairfield-Properties/Commack-New-York/Fairfield-Properties-Services-Scam-unprofessional-lies-thieves-lazy-rude-no-ethics-1074900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairfield Properties