Complaint Review: Fairfield Resorts - Wyndham Vacation Ownership

10650 W.Charlstone Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 800 2253522
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Fairfield Resorts - Wyndham Vacation Ownership Fairfield resort MAYBE IT'S TIME TO CHECK WYNDHAM VACATION OWNERSHIP FOR THE WAY THEY OPERATE? Las Vegas, Nevada

Wyndham Vacation Ownwership gave my account to Pinnacle without contacting me first for the maintenance fee. They wanted me to default on a timeshare located on the water front. I paid immediately my 2009 maintenance fee, when I was contacted. I also paid 1/2 of financial charges they assessed. They still did not want to deal with me at all. I contacted their lawyer, explained my situation and included my 2010 fess in February but the lawyer returned my check! In April,  I received a bill from them for 2010 maintenance fees and additional interest and late fees for 2009 maintenance fees, which I have had paid last year. I sent the 2010 maintenance fee with a note explaining that I have paid my fees for 2009 year. I just received a duplicate bill showing the same charges!, as sent before. They did not even bother to subtract 2010 fees I have paid.

The company does not seem to care for individual opinions and situations. There is no one whom you can talk to and explain the situation. They just do not care. It is very frustrating because I sent certified letters (in 2009 when explaining my situation) and yet I did not receive any answers.

I deal with many companies and people but I consider Wyndham the worst for customer quality. And yet, they are paid by us, the timeshare owners!!!!

Is there someone in the public, or government, who can evaluate the situation and determine if Wyndham purposely leads people into default?, especailly those that have timeshare in potentially attractive properties (ie water front).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairfield-Resorts-Wyndham-Vacation-Ownership/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89135/Fairfield-Resorts-Wyndham-Vacation-Ownership-Fairfield-resort-MAYBE-ITS-TIME-TO-CHECK-W-601793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairfield Resorts - Wyndham Vacation Ownership