Complaint Review: Fairmont Investment Group

• Submitted: Fri, October 20, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 20, 2006

• Reported By:Burnsville Minnesota
Fairmont Investment Group
1990 Main Street Sarasota, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-4459338
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fairmont Investment Group Truman Capital ripoff Sarasota Florida

I first started attempting to get a loan and started my search through credit. After a couple of weeks I was contacted by Keith Ulrich from Fairmont Investment Group and Truman Capital and both companies explained things in the same fashion.

After discussing this and doing what I thought was appropriate research, I decided to go with the lower loan amount and lower interest rate. I received a fax of loan documents that look very legitamate, signed them and faxed them back.

I wired the money on (you guess it) Friday the 13th. It was late in the evening so I didn't think the deposit would be made until Monday morning. I called the company numerous times on Monday and was waiting for a call back. I sent faxes, I sent emails. It didn't hit me until Wednesday that my money was gone. I was hopeful that things would resolve themselves.

I called the police, attorney general, and better business bureau. That is when the police directed me to this site. I was so desparate that I didn't do the amount of research that I should have. Now things are even worse. I felt awful, didn't even know where to start. Lesson learned the hard way!

Jacque
Burnsville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2006 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairmont-Investment-Group/Sarasota-Florida-34236/Fairmont-Investment-Group-Truman-Capital-ripoff-Sarasota-Florida-216770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairmont Investment Group