Complaint Review: Fairooz Imaging

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dallas Texas United States of America
Fairooz Imaging
1807 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas United States of America

Fairooz Imaging ,Aaron Fairooz Hire Aaron Fairooz to provide a client with photography services, and he outsourced the shoot without notifying us. Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Complaint was not true

With the clients permission, I had to find a photographer to do a shoot which I was not able to do due to a scheduling conflict.

The client agreed to let me find another photographer.  I contacted Aaron Fairooz of Fairooz Imaging to see if he could do the shoot because I liked his work and liked his character.

Via facebook I asked him to shoot the project. There was no written contract btw.  After the shoot the client informed me that Aaron Fairooz had another photographer shoot this project which he did not inform me he was doing, nor did he notify the client what was occurring.  The client then told me of the complete lack of professionalism and lack of talent his friend displayed at the shoot.

I tried to comfort the client that I was sure the images would still turn out well.  Then the client forwarded me Aarons friends pictures.  The lighting, posing and direction were awful.  The client asked if we could reshoot, I offered to re-shoot and was still planning on providing a partial compensation to Aaron Fairooz.

Then the client contacted me after a phone conversation she had with Aaron, informing me she would be finding another photographer and was very upset over the disrespect, and conduct shown by Aaron and his friend he hired to shoot.  With that she was not going to provide any compensation for the shoot.

After hearing the things that were said and the loss of business and compensation that resulted it was decided that Aaron would not be compensated for work he had someone else do.  I informed him of this in writing.

I asked Aaron Fairooz to shoot, I never hired his friend and was not informed of this scenario.  Aaron voided our agreement when he outsourced this shoot without notifying anyone and especially when such a poor quality product was delivered.  Even after this, he still demanded that his friend be paid for work Aaron hired him to do that I did not authorize and didn't even offer a re-shoot to correct the problem.

Now I find out that Aaron Fairooz of Fairooz Imaging has decided to slander me first on facebook and now various other places online.

Aaron has shown his complete lack of professionalism and childish conduct.

So if you are looking for a photographer be warned that if you hire Aaron Fairooz, he may have someone else shoot it, and there is a good chance the product will be incredibly poor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairooz-Imaging/Dallas-Texas-75201/Fairooz-Imaging-Aaron-Fairooz-Hire-Aaron-Fairooz-to-provide-a-client-with-photography-ser-900529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairooz Imaging

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Complaint was not true

AUTHOR: Dallas Fashion Connection - (United States of America)

The client called Aaron the day before the shoot to clarify details that were not described by Jason Gilmore of Studio Rocket Science. The client was notified by Aaron that his second shooter was going to be doing the shoot because Aaron was already booked. Aaron had offered to help Jason Gimore because he asked for this favor because he failed to accommodate for his own client. This same client agreed to the second shooter doing the shoot as long as Aaron set up the lighting and did the editing which he did. The client at the end of the shoot expressed gratitude verbally and with a group hug included with the second shooter, which Aaron was present for and witnessed. Client voluntarily requested atleast 3 business cards because she was very thankful.

The "Ripoff Report" was created by the photographers know as Jason and Jonah Gilmore, operators of a non licensed photography business titled Studio Rocket Science.  I have hired an attorney to seek further action and research the validity of their business and after his findings, he informed me that there wasn't anything official about it.

This was a very childish attempt to deflecting their guilty presence online. All of this drama was because Jason and Jonah Gilmore refused to pay the contracted payment of a mere $200.