Complaint Review: Fairpoint

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: francoise marchand — Northwood New Hampshire United States of America
Fairpoint
PO box 11021 Lewiston Maine04243 Internet United States of America

Fairpoint I was disconnectedMay,8 2009, and still getting billed.I have not had usage since May 18 2009 Internet

I disconnected my land line telephonewith Fairpoint on May 18 2009,and have been receiving bills since, I have telephoned, e mailed, wrote letters to Mobile Alabama,and coresponded with some one on the internet,without any results. Can they keep doing this? I have confirmation on a bill that says I have been disconnected  .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairpoint/internet/Fairpoint-I-was-disconnectedMay8-2009-and-still-getting-billedI-have-not-had-usage-si-744397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairpoint