• Report: #719888

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: Asia — Harker Heights Texas United States of America
Fairy Tale Wedding Store
2050 Beavercreek Road Suite 101-316 Oregon City, Oregon United States of America

Fairy Tale Wedding Store Dishonest, unhelpful, and RUDE Oregon City, Oregon

I am very upset and disgusted by the Fairy Tale Wedding Store. They are dishonest, rude, and should take returns on items that weren't what I ordered.
First of all, if you place an order online for a quantity of 2, you should receive two items. If for some reason the company does not have two items, they should notify you that there is only one item before they ship it to you. For example, I ordered two flower girl cones. Obviously, I must have two flower girls, which is the reason that I need two cones. Why would you still send me one, when I emailed saying that I need two cones? This isn't right, they should have contacted me to see if I still wanted to place my order. It seems as if they are so greedy that they just want the money and don't care about customer service.
This brings me to my second point. Customer service. I talked to the manager of customer service. She was extremely rude and very unhelpful. She told me that I could return the unopened merchandise and be refunded for it, however, I would not be refunded for the original shipping price in addition to the shipping cost of sending it back. This situation was not my fault, it was the companies and they should take responsibility for it, rather than treating their customers so disrespectfully.
This company should refund my order plus the shipping because they were not able to provide what they advertised. If they advertised that they only had one flower cone left I would not have ordered anything from they. However, it was falsely advertised that they had more than one in stock and I was emailed my receipt with a quantity of 2 listed on it. Then I received an email with a price listed that was much less than my original receipt. Because of this I emailed customer service asking about the disparity, only to receive another email that they only sent one and that it had been shipped.
I recommend that people do not use this website because of there disgusting treatment of customers and their unfair "policies." This is not right or acceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairy-Tale-Wedding-Store/Oregon-City-Oregon-97045/Fairy-Tale-Wedding-Store-Dishonest-unhelpful-and-RUDE-Oregon-City-Oregon-719888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairy Tale Wedding Store