kids

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: HalloweenBride — Luling Louisiana United States of America
Fairy Tale Wedding Store

Fairy Tale Wedding Store Took my payment, Month Later, NO SHIPMENT, NO CONTACT Internet

*Author of original report: Multiple Phone Calls

I spent $200 on a specialty Jack and Sally nightmare before christmas cake topper and serving knife set.  My payment cleared, no issues.  That was a month ago.  I've emailed them seven times with no response except for an automated "we will return your email within 24 hours" with no response.  I am starting a dispute with my CC company.  I'm disgusted with their business practices and lack of professional conduct.  Do not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairy-Tale-Wedding-Store/internet/Fairy-Tale-Wedding-Store-Took-my-payment-Month-Later-NO-SHIPMENT-NO-CONTACT-Internet-889379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairy Tale Wedding Store

Multiple Phone Calls

AUTHOR: HalloweenBride - (United States of America)

I've made multiple phone calls to this company.  I know it's the right number because they give the website address on the voicemail message.  No response.  SO disappointed.  My messages are getting progressively meaner.  Don't know what to do at this point.