Complaint Review: Fake

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: Cynthia — Manassas Virginia
90 Jericho Turnpike Floral park, New York USA

Fake "Professional Auto Transport" They use the real Professional Auto Transport reviews to sell to customers Floral Park New York

Please be advised that there is a fake Professional auto transport and the real one! The fake one uses the reviews from the real company website to sell to customers and that's how I got scammed and ripped off! I was told to transport my vehicle from VA to TX will cost $775. I was told to pay a brokeage fee of $195 and the difference will be due upon delivery of my vehicle. Everything was documented and I was goof to go. The day arrived for them driver to pick up my vehicle and I was told,I have to pay $850 upon delivery! I called the company immediately and informed them that it was incorrect.

They said in the terms that the cost wasn't accurate and that it depends on the driver. So I asked them what did they do for me? I basically paid them to search for a driver for me when I could have done that myself and saved my $195. They didn't care,they are fraud and scammers. Please becareful and double check on transportreviews.com for the real professional auto transport information to avoid been ripped off and end up paying more like I did because I thought I called the real professional auto transport. I ended up paying $1045 rather than $775 which was in my contract. Be warned and be aware please!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fake-/Floral-park-New-York-11001/Fake-Professional-Auto-Transport-They-use-the-real-Professional-Auto-Transport-reviews-1157546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fake