Complaint Review: Falls Screen Printing

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gene — EUGENE Oregon
Falls Screen Printing
25 Amity Street Little Falls, New Jersey USA

Falls Screen Printing Jay Brady Falls Screen Printing does terrible work, has cost me money & customers Little Falls New Jersey

*Author of original report: Letter to Falls Screen Printing from our Lawyer

*Author of original report: Letter to Falls Screen Printing from our Lawyer

*Author of original report: Falls Screen Printing is a Horrible Company

*Author of original report: Possible Slander and / or Libel

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gene Constant is a deadbeat

I regret the day I ever started using Falls Screen Printing in Little Falls, New Jersey or of ever trusting the owner Jay Brady to decorate my customer's garments. Bad things started when a $60 mistake occurred at Falls Screen Printing, which used the wrong thread color to sew names on six aprons. They refused to make correct their error and insisted that I pay to replace the 6 aprons that they screwed up. As they were highly recommended and the price was not too steep, I paid for their error and trusted there would be no further errors. I have always been one to forgive and turn the other cheek as good service vendors are hard to find. Matters went from bad to worst when I sent them 12 shirts for embroidery for a medical office. Falls Screen Printing failed to notice that several of the shirts were received with frayed collars. They embroidered the logo and damaged one of the shirts in the process. Falls Screen Printing shipped the frayed / defective shirts with extremely poor workmanship of the embroidery. Customer was very upset with the order and wanted a full refund. I replaced the shirt the embroiderer damaged and the order was reworked and returned to the customer.

Before it was returned, I called and talked to Jay Brady and discovered that the frayed collars could not be trimmed, but needed to be replaced. What shocked me to the bone was to discover in the course of the conversation that Jay Brady's staff had reworked the embroidered logo and had packed the four frayed /defective collar polo shirts for return to the customer! They had NO PROBLEM sending this horrible mess back to my customer! After a few days, I received an inventory of the size & quantity of frayed collars from Falls Screen Printing and arranged for my garment supplier to replace the frayed shirts. Due to the poor quality of logo embroidery, the failure to inspect the shirts and ask for replacements, for damaging one of the shirts, and the weeks it took to repair the order, I have lost this customer's future business. I have customer's photos showing the mess that was shipped. There was no reason to give my customer such sloppy work & to take a long time to make it right. I was stuck with the cost of replacing the damaged shirt and loss of business from a new customer. What that customer may have said to others and the loss of business I may suffer from such shoddy work is incalculable.

What adds insult to financial injury is that Jay Brady expects me to pay his $46 invoice after such horrible service and expense to me. Stunning isn't he! The nightmare and final event occurred after I sent Falls Screen Printing 36 shirts, an $1,800 order for logo embroidery. They used the wrong thread colors again! My customer was understandably angry with his company's logo being the wrong color for his trade show, and he demanded a full refund. They accepted an $800 credit and I had to re-sew their logos with an Oregon embroiderer! Falls Screen Printing said they would give me a $200 credit for the embroidery and nothing else. Any lost profit or customer good will was my problem, I was on my own. Falls Screen Printing completed several orders to my satisfaction. However, the true measure of a good person or business is how they react when something goes wrong. Every time an order was screwed up by Jay Brady's staff, I was stuck with the cost of fixing it. I think of myself as a good and forgiving person. After all of that stress and financial loss, I turned the other cheek and moved on.

The last straw occurred today when Jay Brady emailed me a statement asking for $326.65 - he gave me the $200 credit for ruining the $1,800 order and nothing else. He wrote: Your statement is attached. Please remit payment at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much. Jay and you have agreed on a $200.00 credit. Your balance is $326.65 which is over due. I replied: I have received your statement and there will be no payment on any of the charges. Starting with 23515, your company ruined the order by using the wrong thread colors on Aerometals and my expense on this transaction is greater than $800. You also said I would said that I would not have to pay this invoice as the error was Falls Screen Printing. As to invoice 23550 for Medical office, your staff shipped an order that has cost me that customer and has cost me replacing product and shipping. I should have stopped using your company after your staff used the wrong thread color for the names on the Cooking aprons. I was told that it was my responsibility to replace the six aprons and shipping - for a problem that was solely that of your operators not following instructions. He wrote: Gene, Everyone makes mistakes. Tried to be reasonable with you, but wasn't really surprised by your curt response. Some people you can never satisfy no matter how you try. You're a little man, with a little operation, and your No skin off our nose. Adios.....

I warn everyone that Falls Screen Printing is a terrible embroiderer. Almost half of my orders were very good quality and the rest was a hot mess. Falls Screen Printing owes me a minimum of $600 that I can prove. I cannot recover any lost reputation or future bad reviews that I may receive as a result of their screwing up my orders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Falls-Screen-Printing/Little-Falls-New-Jersey-07424/Falls-Screen-Printing-Jay-Brady-Falls-Screen-Printing-does-terrible-work-has-cost-me-mon-1139467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Falls Screen Printing

Letter to Falls Screen Printing from our Lawyer

May 28, 2014

Falls Screen Printing
Attention: Jay Brady
25 Amity Street
Little Falls, NJ 07424

Dear Mr. Brady:

I am writing to you regarding Falls Screen Printing's complaints to consumer web pages and the Better Business Bureau regarding True to Size Apparel, Inc., and in particular, the recent posting on Rip-Off Report. I understand that ther is a dispute about the quality of your work and that the corporation took a significant loss with its customers, who were the recipients of your work. A small claim action has been filed against your company to recover the damages. Your slander and livel on the internet is creating further damages in that the statements are patently false because the customers rejected the work for legitimate reasons as to the quality of the embroidery. Furthermore, your Rip-Off Report posting fails to inform people searching that website that, in fact, there had been an agreement to provide credit to True to Size Apparel to compensate it for the loss it took in the work that you did for the company. Therefore, your company was paid by alternative means through this compromise.

If you do not take the posting down within seven (7) days, we will notify Rip-Off Report of the slander and libel, and proceed with additional action to enjoin you from posting such information and to recover damages to the company. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest opportunity. Thank You.

Sincerely,

BROMLEY NEWTON LLP

James M. Carusone

JMC: cds

cc: Client

Letter to Falls Screen Printing from our Lawyer

AUTHOR: Gene - ()

Attached is a letter from the letter of True to Size Apparel's Attorney to Jay Brady - owner of Falls Screen Printing in Little Falls, New Jersey.

Falls Screen Printing is a Horrible Company

AUTHOR: Gene - ()

Falls Screen Printing screwed up a $1,740 order, admitted to doing so when you view the attached PDF file, then offered no not charge me for the embroidery $204.40 OR a $200 credit in February - then gave me the credit INSTEAD of the credit & no $204.40 charge for the ruined embroidery. Jay refused to cover the cost of garments in all three orders. His response is not a response to my loss. His employees ruined THREE orders and in every case he has admitted that they failed to follow instructions or screwed up, then charged me for every order with the exception of this puny $200 credit.

Possible Slander and / or Libel

AUTHOR: Gene - ()

The owner of Falls Screen Printing has published a rebuttal in which he has called me a "deadbeat". After screwing up an $1,740 order - Falls Screen Printing emailed me on February 19, 2014 and wrote: "Good morning Gene. I'am so sorry about that, obviously our girls didn't read the paper. I spoke to Jay and he said that we would re emb. (embroider) for free or not charge for the original. Again we our sorry. This will not happen again. Pete"

They REFUSED to replace the shirts. In the email sent by Falls Screen Printing on February 20, 2014 - they wrote: "I discussed this with Jay and we are willing not to charge for the embroidery and give you a $200.00 credit so you won't lose money."

These two email references are part of my proof as to their terrible work. I have customer's pictures from the medical office showing the crap Falls Screen Printing shipped.

His publishing of such a defaming statement may generate legal action by me. The terrible work presented to my customers, and my financial loss due to the aforementioned was far greater a loss than the outstanding invoices.

All I got from this mess was a poorly written apology and a lousy $200 to offset my losses. Wow! Some nerve.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gene Constant is a deadbeat

AUTHOR: Jay Brady - ()

Gene Constant owes Falls Screen Printing $526.65 for work they preformed for him.  He flatly refuses to pay his debt and is a deadbeat who is simply being vendictive to us.  We are in business 22 years without any complaints until this character showed up.

He and his company True To Size Apparel should avoided at all costs, they do not pay their bills.

The long winded original complaint he filed is flatly false.  He received great service & quality work.  I have no intention of addressing every figment of his imagination recited in his claim.  He is simply a very poor business man with no one to blame but himself.