• Report: #1101945

• Reported By: Glterbug — baltimore Maryland
Falls road animal hospital
, Select State/Province USA

Falls road animal hospital Rip Off baltimore Maryland

I had called them to get my cat spayed. I had explained on the phone I wanted her spayed with the pain medication in the shot form and a rabies shot. They told me it would be $110 dollars which was fine. When I went to go pick her up they charged me $186 dollars which is crazy I was not notified ahead of time of anything else being done or asked or nor did they have my consent to do anything else to MY animal. They said they gave her flea medication and ear mite medication and pain pills too (which I had stated in the phone call I did not want pain pills but pain shot soo they obviously don't listen). The lady that I had to talk to about the price was pretty rude about it. I would never go there again due to this. I believe you should not do anything to my animal without my consent, how hard is it to give a phone call to ask the owner not very hard.  They only care about the money not about the animals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Falls-road-animal-hospital/Select-StateProvince/Falls-road-animal-hospital-Rip-Off-baltimore-Maryland-1101945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Falls road animal hospital