Complaint Review: Fame Financial Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah Malivuk — Camden Delaware
Fame Financial Corporation
1138 B N. Gilbert St Anaheim, California United States of America

Fame Financial Corporation They charges me $1990 and promised they could get a modification on my rental, they are no longer around and I am now going to loose my home Anaheim, California

This is what they promised to do and instead they left and now and they are forclosing on my rental as they told me not make my payments that Wells Fargo would add it in the modification so we used the money to catch up on medical bills.  I did get a modification from Chase, the home I live in, but I ended up doing all the work.  We are now out $1990.00 we paid them and Wells Fargo said with interest we have to pay then over $10,000 to prevent forclosure that we do not have.
We do not know what to do, this is so  stressful.  You should see all the notes from this company saying everything is good it is going to go through and now their gone.

It was nice speaking with you and welcome aboard with Fame Financial Corporation. Our team of Loan Modification specialists, negotiators and processors are highly trained and experienced in securing the best loan modification for our clients. We are confident that our experience and solid relationships with most lenders (Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank, etc.), as well as our in depth audits on every potential file by a qualified and experienced loan auditor gives our clients an enormous advantage. Working with Fame Financial Corporation will put a team on your side. We will not take you in as a client if are not sure we can get your loan modified and save you money. Now that your compliance has been determined that you do meet the guidelines for the HAMP (Homeowners Affordability Mortgage Program) set forth by the Obama Administration, we will begin preparing your loan modification documents. Fame Financial will prepare your loan modification documents with your lender in accordance to all state and federal guidelines. In the HAMP your payments can not exceed 31% of your gross monthly income a month that would give you a monthly payment. This will provide a savings.

Upon completion of the document preparation, we will email the documents to you to have them electronically signed. Once signed, we will follow up with you to complete the process. You will then forward all information to your lender for final approval. Your lender will contact you directly after receipt of your information, and then there will be a four to eight week wait while they do there due diligence on your file. There is a onetime fee for our services for the processing of your loan modification documents on your home mortgage. This covers all document preparation to insure your financials meet your lenders guidelines, and the processing of all paperwork, and the servicing of your account through the

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fame-Financial-Corporation/Anaheim-California-92801/Fame-Financial-Corporation-They-charges-me-1990-and-promised-they-could-get-a-modificati-1043641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fame Financial Corporation