Complaint Review: Fame Financial

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: skinnypup — Fort Valley Virginia United States of America
Fame Financial
1138-B N Gilbert Street Anaheim, California United States of America

Fame Financial Fame Financial promises to stand by you through process, took our money, closed the office Anaheim, California

We were in a bind and wanted to refinance our home/property. My husband's bank gave us Fame Financial's phone number saying they have had a few customers who have used them and had great service. We called and after then promising to stand by us and help us get our refinance, we signed the papers and paid $997.00. The papers were sent to our bank and Fame Financial stayed in contact with us, when we got denied by our bank, I called Fame Financial only to find the phones have been disconnected. I have emailed the company several times, no response. I reported them to the BBB, no response from that either.  We got scammed.  I hope that those guys get what is coming to them.  I am glad their phones are disconnected so they cannot hurt anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fame-Financial/Anaheim-California-92801/Fame-Financial-Fame-Financial-promises-to-stand-by-you-through-process-took-our-money-c-987740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fame Financial