Complaint Review: Family Court Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By:East Northport New York
Family Court Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr
400 Carlton Avenue Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr Family Court Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr This judge is a child abuser! He took his family away from my son! Myrka A Gonzalez The law guardian lied in trial Central Islip New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Dad Lied

I want it to be known that Family Court Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr at the Islip Court complex has allowed my ex wife to break a supreme court order of Divorce that stated that my ex wife Mariane couldn't move 50 miles from Suffolk because she was a flight risk! Well the Judge allowed her to move to Tennessee with my son, and did nothing to stop her. He showed me that he doesn't care if my son has a father.

He showed me that you don't have to follow court orders, because if you break it? They wont do any thing about it But fine you $50.00

This Judge is a family breaker, and damages children's life's! If any one else has problems with this un caring Judge

Also Myrka A Gonzalez The law guardian lied in trial and also damaged my relationship with my child! I want to tell the Judge and law guardian shame on you for abusing my son David.

I had a neuropathy attack in court and I couldn't take the stand because I was in so much pain! My attorney wanted to call the ambulance and The Judge was nasty me, and I hope this judge will get my medical condition so he can feel the pain I do, and he made it worst by letting my ex wife break the law! Now i will never see my son David in which I love and miss very much! This Judge has made another child father less! Shame on him.

Loserjudge
East Northport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Court-Judge-Andrew-Tarantino-Jr/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Judge-Andrew-Tarantino-Jr-Family-Court-Judge-Andrew-Tarantino-Jr-This-judge-is-a-child-abu-399069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Court Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Dad Lied

AUTHOR: Tell The Truth - (United States of America)

Judge Tarantino conducted a trial.  The child DID NOT WANT TO SEE the father.  There was a long history, and the father was ORDERED, by a previous court, to get counseling for HIS problems.  The father NEVER got his counseling.  Judge Tarantino did the right thing, based on the evidence given to him.  If the father did not have the evidence, then the father should be blaming himself.  Judge Tarantino kept my kids from leaving the state, but I ahd a relationship with them.  Guess this father did not.