Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Derrick — Spartanburg South Carolina
Family Credit Counseling
4850 N. State Rd.7, Ste. G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida USA

Family Credit Counseling They took over a thousand dollars and never paid my creditors leaving my credit ruined and my accounts unpaid. Lauderdale Lakes Florida

My bank account was drafted every month to pay my creditors by a company called Family Credit Counseling Corporation and they failed to pay my creditors and kept over a thousand dollars of my money and ruined my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33315/Family-Credit-Counseling-They-took-over-a-thousand-dollars-and-never-paid-my-creditors-l-1067425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling