Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:SP New Jersey
Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling
10758 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling They Take your money and Ruin Your Credit!! Coral Springs Florida

I signed up for Family Credit Counseling in 2005 and after about 8 months they started making late payments to my credit cards!! They only had 3 to pay and they couldn't get it right. Then in 2006 they didn't pay my the card companies for 6 months, every time I would call they said to refer the companies to them, but did nothing!!

Now American Debt Counseling has taken over and they are just as bad!!! I have sent several emails and attempted to call several times, which I keep getting voicemail that is full to inform them that I have paid off the last of my debt myself. Well they took the money out of my account anyway and never paid to the Card Company. They have not returned any of my emails and they were sent with read reciepts, so I know they got there!!

These thieves need to be stopped, if you were one of the Numerous victims of these criminals please contact the Florida Attorney Generals Office.

Chalrez
SP, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-American-Debt-Counseling/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-American-Debt-Counseling-They-Take-your-money-and-Ruin-Your-Cr-450980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling