Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:White Pigeon Michigan
Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling
10758 Wiles Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling Took my money-paid my bills sometimes hardly ever on time-runied my credit! Coral Springs Florida

I joined FCCC in June 2005. It was only a month or so and they paid my bills late. I was giving them a chance to do well. That never happened. I repeatedly had to call them or fax them and ask them to pay my bills. I have a copy of every phone call I made and every fax that I sent to them.

I did at one point tell them that before I joined their company that I was never late on my bills and that they had ruined my credit. They seem to always have an excuse why my bills were not paid.

Recently, I got kicked out of the program because they did not pay my bills on time. One of my accounts was 3 months late. I asked them what they were going to do about this. I really never got a response from them.

Then I received papers in the mail saying that American Debt Counseling was taking over my account. I was assigned a new counselor, but he resubmitted
the paperwork for me and I was denied to be on the program. He said if I added more debt that I could probably be on it. I told him I was going to pay my own bills and that this was not over yet. I also told him that FCCC not only ruined my credit, but my Christmas! He said, "Don't be upset Mrs. Eckert because it is the holiday season."

I have every bank statement, every statement that they sent that they paid my accounts and all my account statements from my creditors. I want to do something about this and I hope that everyone can get some relief from these ripoff artists.

Robyn
White Pigeon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-American-Debt-Counseling/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-American-Debt-Counseling-Took-my-money-paid-my-bills-sometimes-405142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling - American Debt Counseling