Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corp

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
Family Credit Counseling Corp
10758 Wiles Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corp Late and missed payments to creditors. Coral Springs Florida

*Author of original report: Family Credit Counseling

*Author of original report: FCCC has changed their name to ADC (American Debt Counseling)

Family Credit Counseling has continued to make late payments to my creditors even though they take the money out of my checking account on time each month without fail. Also monthly statements are not being sent. On July 3rd I called the company to obtain a statement and have not received a statement since that one.

When I contacted the company they siad there was a "glitch" in their computer system which caused missed payments. I have yet to see that missed payment post to my credit card accounts. They remain one month behind in receiving payments from Family Credit.

I have sent an email to the company and am waiting for a response. Since they only have Mon-Fri 9-5 hours I am not able to contact them by phone as I work and do not want to discuss this type of situation in my workplace.

It would be nice to have late or weekend customer service in order to accomodate requests from hard working people trying to clear up credit issues with this company.

Anonymous and worried
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corp/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corp-Late-and-missed-payments-to-creditors-Coral-Springs-Florida-363592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corp

AUTHOR: In Warren - (U.S.A.)

I have filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's office. They have heard of this company and have several complaints. As when I inquired they were more than happy to assist by sending me the paperwork to complete my complaint. I filed my papers in Dec but have yet to hear anything but am confident that they know of this issue and will assist in making sure this company or anyone related to them does not put hard working people at risk any longer.
It seems that my statement regarding ADC is false and I recant the relation between the two.

AUTHOR: In Warren - (U.S.A.)

FCCC has changed their name to ADC (American Debt Counseling)

AUTHOR: In Warren - (U.S.A.)

Nothing has changed, not even their phone number or address. This is the same company working under a new name. They don't return phone calls or answer messages. FCCC/ADC reamins 3 months behind in payments to two of my creditors. I am quitting this program as I have had enough. I'm going to have to take the loss and take care of this on my own.
I will participate in any action filed against FCCC if notified. This is totally unacceptable.