• Report: #202504

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:santa clarita California
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N State Rd. 7 Suite G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, CA. 33319 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Coporation A.K.A. : Consumer Debt Management & Education Gross Miscarriage of Duty & Grossly Negligent Charlotte Florida and North Carolina

After 9 months of carrying on with this so-called debt management company--I have called it quits and contacted a lawyer. This still requires work and diligence on my part, but if it proves to be successful, I will report my results to this site and perhaps others can take note.

I contacted a lawyer in May of 2006 and am still working with them gathering all the minute details and documenting the trials and tribulations we have suffered dealing with this company.

I almost believe bankruptcy would have been a better option. Or, settlements with each creditor.

I won't belabor each and every detail, but suffice it to say that none of the postings in reference to this company surprise me.

I would like my lawyer help me recover my set up fees and my monthly fees as well as an amount based on the rising percentage rates these knuckleheads caused by not working in a timely fashion. They actually had one of my creditors go from a 0% (yes, ZERO) to just over a 30 % A.P.R.--I would like to recover those costs as they pertain to all five of the creditors I involved in the program.

Slipshod, in every facet of their business. Rude and inefficient. Even my creditors cannot get through their phone maze and when they actually do--they leave a message which is never answered. I could go on--but I feel drained already.

Lawyers--call me--I have excellent documentation of my history with this company.

Santa Clarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28227/Family-Credit-Counseling-Coporation-AKA-Consumer-Debt-Management-Education-Gross-Mi-202504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation