Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
10758 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation Money Stealing company Coral Springs Florida

I am a full time student trying to get all my debts paid off.I have been a member of FCC for two years and my payments have been made to my creditors. Not always on time but made none the less.

I recently quit my job to persue my education and in doing so I wanted to send FCC my final pay off balance of 1859.21 because I could no longer afford for them to withdrawl money out of my account.This was check was sent in the form of a Cashiers check from my bank to the company, certified mail on 09/24/08. I called the company several times and they received my check and signed for it on 9/26/08 and according to my bank cashed it in a Wachovia account (which is currently open) on 9/29/08.

The company as of 10/07/08 had no explination as to why my funds had not been sent to my creditors but assured me it would be taken care of. Still nothing so I called again to find out that the company no longer exist. Amberican debt counseling took FCC's clients but not thir financial issues and well there is nothing they say they can do.

My uncle is a Lawyer in Florida and says that if this company went out of business they don't have the money to pay me what they stole from me. I think there is something that can be done and would like any additional information anyone has to help. I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau,Florida Consumer Services and the Florida Attorney General.

Casie
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-Money-Stealing-company-Coral-Springs-Florida-385008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation