Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:gloucester Virginia
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
10758 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation Screwed me over!!! Coral Springs Florida

I too was had by FCCC. They neglected to pay my credit card companies and now I am several payments behind. I contacted the new company and they claim to have no access to the old records. I want to know what happened to my money and what I can do to get it back!

If anyone has any information on how to go after this company please let me know! The whole reason I joined this program was to make sure I got my debt under control before I ruined my credit and now they have ruined my credit!!

Jess1222
gloucester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-Screwed-me-over-Coral-Springs-Florida-417848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation