offices

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:carrollton Texas
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
101758 Wiles Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation took my money and run off, don't getting any answer, they went out of business Coral Springs Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Complaint

*Consumer Comment: I am another victim of FCCC

Yesterday checking my bills of the month I noticed that several of my credit cards were behind two months. After that, I opened a letter form FCC saying that they where transferring my debt management account to American Debt Counseling. To my surprise when I called FFC this morning I got a message saying they where closed and after an hour the voice mail was already full. I guess I'm not the only one in this situation. I am really upset because I as millions of people are in need to trust these kind of companies, which this one call its self "A Christian Organization" All I know is tat somebody took my money and run off. I have read all the reports here and I am in shock of all the people that had been ripped off. I am going to investigate this new Debt Company that they just decide to transfer me to.

elizabeth
carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-took-my-money-and-run-off-dont-getting-any-answer-383702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Complaint

AUTHOR: Am-04 - (U.S.A.)

File a complaint with the Attorney General of FL

I am another victim of FCCC

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I have to wonder if they have really gone out of business or have simply reorganized under a new name. I am a senior living on less than $650.00 a month. My rent and utilities run me around $400.00 a month. FCCC is now getting $100.00 a month after my mate dumped me. I have told my kids I am ready to just quit paying and let the creditors throw me in the medical ward of the jail. I have only progressed from approx $5.000.00 unsecured debt to $3,500.00 in five years due to the creditors being payed late, my payment being reduced, yada yada.

Nobody can garnishee a disability check. At times I think about moving into a nursing home where nobody can harrass me but I have been in one for extensive residential physical rehab and that was a nightmare. I would kill myself first before going back into a Medicaid subsidized facility. I don't know what to do as I have very little money and the kids are in no position to help me. It will never end.