Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati, Ohio 45245 Ohio
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
10758 Wiles Road Coral Springs,, Florida U.S.A.

James Armstrong ( President) I have been enrolled in this debt management program since September 1, 2005, each year since 2006, they have been late to 2 of my Creditors, for 2months and I had to pay extra payment to stay current in yrs 2006 and 2007. In 2008 they did it 3 separate times, and this is why I am filling the report now. Coral Springs, Florida

I have been enrolled in this debt management program since September 1,

Begining in 2006 and thru 2007 they have been paying 2 of my creditors late by 2 months, and causing me to pay my creditors extra money in order to keep the creditors from charging me with late fees and extra charges.

Starting this year 2008 theywere late in february and again in March causing me to put out more money in order to keep my credit rating safe so that the credit card companys would not file a delinquent report on me.

Since June of 2008 they behind 2 payments on one of the credit card companys, and 1 payment on the other.

On July 30, 2008 I talked to both credit card companys and told them what I knew, of what was going on at FCCC.

FCCC had told me that they were having Technical problems,This is what their employees were told to say and they didn't know any more than that.

On July 30, 2008 I called FCCC, and talked to one of their employees who I will leave nameless that I wanted them to stop all ACH withdrawals from my Credit Union immediately and that I wanted them to make all payments with the 3 withdrawals that they had taken from my Credit Union, within the next 48 hrs as I was going to file a report with the Florida Attorney General.

On July 31, 2008 I called FCCC and they said they would be sending the money out in the afternoon, and in 24 to 48 hrs it would be posted to the credit card companys.

As of August 4, 2008 nothing has posted at either credit card company and that is why I am now filing this report, with Rip of Report and with the Florida Attorney General.

Cincinnati, Ohio 45245, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/James-Armstrong-President-I-have-been-enrolled-in-this-debt-management-program-since-S-359128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation