Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
Florida Florida, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation credit company did not pay my creditor on time and did not refund my $794 fee, that they informed me would be refund once program was completed. Florida

This report is in regards to family credit counseling corporation in the month of february or march 2004 i signed up for this program. the person who signed me up was named nathan at 1-888-845-4027 x 218. there was an fee of $794 that was charge and I pay in check. They informed me that my creditor would be payed on time and they were late paying them and now it's on my account. for each account that I had open with them they would charge an extra $5.00 handling fee. I consilated all my credit cards totaling close to $20,000. It took me like two and half to pay them off which they were debiting from checking account $567 a month to pay them off. finally i ended up paying them faster by using income tax return becuase they were charging me extra each month. once I finish teh program in Sept 2006 i called the company in regards to my refund of $794 and was informed that they could not do that becuase the company was under a different management and they were now called debt solution...I was never returned phone calls and last time I tried calling them in novemeber 2006 they phone had been disconnected. last person I talked too was alex phone #704-369-2038

clo
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Florida-Florida/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-credit-company-did-not-pay-my-creditor-on-time-and-di-310499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation