Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N State Road 7 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corp. Christian Debt Consolidation Took my money for Aug and Sept and never paid to creditors Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I am so furious that words cannot express my loss of $910 as well as the initial deposit of $490 to set up my account will not be refunded to me because I did not complete the program with them. That makes the total money that I have lost to this badly run company to $1500.

I have been a client since Jan. 2006. In August they were behind payments for 3 months. I cancelled my account immediately after the September disbursement from my bank account and then the July disbursement was paid to my creditors. August and September have never been paid out. I contacted American Debt Counseling after I received the letter notifying me that the account was transferred and they said my new counselor was Daniel. I have called him 4 times with messages and he never returns my calls. I sent an email with all the details and no answer. In October I took over my creditor payments so that I would not have any more late fees on all of my accounts that were 2 months behind.
NO ONE SHOULD EVER CONSIDER USING A CHRISTIAN BASED DEBT CONSOLIDATION AGAIN BECAUSE THEIR ACTIONS ARE EVIL, THEY KNOW THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF AND WE WILL HAND OVER OUR MONEY WITHOUT QUESTION.

Sharron
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corp-Christian-Debt-Consolidation-Took-my-money-for-Aug-and-Sept-398867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation