• Report: #196832

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:Cold Spring New York
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N. State Rd 7 Suite G104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation AHH!! Lauderdale Lakes Florida

Like so many, I too, am a victim of Family Credit. I only wished I had done my research before signing up and saw this sight! I am really bummed about the whole thing, and we really need to fight them!!!

I went into thinking they would help me, but it's been nothing but trouble for me, as well as a lot of my own time to contact creditors myself, so what is that fee for??? I also want my deposit back from "Christian Debt Services". Mine was about $200.00 but my heart goes out to the Mom whose was over $600.00.

I am especially angry at the sneaky enrollment lady who told me so many lies and did not make anything clear, when calling to confront her about she made like it was all my fault. I am by nature a very honest person, like most of us, but how can a company claim to help people but then so deliberately kick you when your already down. WE MUST FIGHT, ANYONE GOT THE DETAILS TO GET THIS SUIT GOING???

Cold Spring, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-AHH-Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-196832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation