Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Redmond Washington
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N State R7 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation They ripped me off and I have since moved on, nearly debt free now! Lauderdale Lakes Florida

Family Credit Couseling Corporation ripped me off during the time I was paying them for my credit card debts! I was with them for about six months in this and got tired of listening to my creditors threatening me when they were not paid on time or not even paid at all!

I have since moved on with another credit agency and they have paid every time timely! I am very happy because now I am nearly debt free and have learned a lot! Never use a credit card unless you can pay it off by the end of the month!

I still have many bad marks by Family Credit Counseling on my credit record, but have notified the credit agencies in what happened and will never allow anyone to manage my credit again after I am debt free! I always paid my creditors on time, but wanted to consolidate my bills! What a mistake I did by allowing this company to screw me and my credit!

I am a member of the class action law suit and feel they should pay me for the degrade of my credit, creditor fees for untimely payments and even what I paid into! I think it is wrong that this company should be able to continue and should be shut down! They have messed up my credit, don't trust anyone with your credit unless you are willing to gamble! I will probably never see hardly anything from them though they will pay out over $500,000. including the 75,000. in Lawyer fees! Just does not make sense that I will not get anything more than $45.00 (but the lawyers get paid 75,000.) after everything is divided by the class action suit! What a rip off!

I LEARNED MY LESSON BIG TIME! DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WITH YOUR CREDIT! NOT EVEN SERVICES!

I THINK LAWYERS (THE LEGAL SYSTEM) DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT, THEY GET PAID, SO IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER IN THE END!! REGARDLESS THE PEOPLE WHO PAID FOR IT IN THE END WAS YOU AND I!

PS: I WISH ALL OF YOU A BETTER LIFE!! THOSE WHO ARE HONEST IN LIFE DESERVE BETTER!

Christopher
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-They-ripped-me-off-and-I-have-since-moved-on-nearly-302218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation