Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling In Coral Springs, Florida

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Clinton North Carolina
Family Credit Counseling In Coral Springs, Florida
4850 N. State Rd. 7 Suite G104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling In Florida Drafted my bank account and didn't pay my creditors.... stole my money!!! Lauderdale Lakes Florida

Family Credit Counseling in Florida drafted my bank account in October 2008 and did not make payments to my creditors. They literally stole $1050.00 from me.

I thought long and hard about signing up with a debt consolidation program before I chose Family Credit Counseling. I chose them because they were supposed to be a "Christian" company. Well, Christians do not steal from others. I want my money back!!!!

Donna
Clinton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-In-Coral-Springs-Florida/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-In-Florida-Drafted-my-bank-account-and-didnt-pay-my-creditors-395726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling In Coral Springs, Florida