Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Madera California
Family Credit Counseling
4850 State Rd. 7 Suite G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling They took my money and didn't pay my creditors for the last 2 months or more! Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I have been having trouble with this company since April. At one point I asked if they were about to go out of business and the assured me they weren't. They lied! I now have been getting calls from my creditors and telling me I am 2 months behind.

Madera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-They-took-my-money-and-didnt-pay-my-creditors-for-the-last-2-mon-391329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling