Complaint Review: Family Dentistry LLC

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Family Dentistry LLC
1830 S Alma School Rd Ste 110 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Family Dentistry Family Dentistry LLC, "Family" Dentistry is negligent in their so-called care. The only thing they care about is money! Mesa Arizona

This dental office took me in as an emergency. I had a bad tooth with an infection that was causing my face to swell (very dangerous). The assistant "Jean" did not listen, took bad xrays that had to be taken over again by a different dentist, and sang a happy tune while my pain level was at a 10. The dentist was literally there for 30 seconds before leaving, and I was told I could pay $1800 for a root canal and crown, or have the tooth extracted. I chose extraction.

I was then told they don't do extractions and they would need an oral surgeon. This would take 2-3 weeks. I said I couldn't wait 2-3 weeks as the pain was severe and my mouth was swollen. I was then told they have a guy coming in on Friday who might be able to help. They would call me at exactly 8:15am on Friday (3 days away) and let me know. Well, I absolutely could not wait and found a competent dentist the next day who took care of me . Regardless, do you think I got a call on Friday morning? H*ll now! This dentist only cares about money.

Be careful if you go here, because the assistant Jean will have you sit in the waiting room, then forget about you. The women at the front desk thought I was "waiting for a ride" while Jean told me to wait while he "gets a referral."

The Mesa location is the headquarters, and the president's name is Abbas Fazel Dds. He has a Paradise Valley address.

Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Dentistry-LLC/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Family-Dentistry-Family-Dentistry-LLC-Family-Dentistry-is-negligent-in-their-so-called-450145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Dentistry LLC