Complaint Review: Family Dollar

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:jemison Alabama
Family Dollar
8154 Hwy. 31 Calera, Alabama U.S.A.

Family Dollar fired, made me hire my assistant back, threatened Calera Alabama

first off i have been terminated and have no write ups on me or anything .
i fired my assistant because she cursed me out and thretened to hit me and i had to hire her back!! second i was forced to keep her happy or i would get terminated. if i knew i was getting terminated i would have not hired her back!!. i also got terminated for being to nice to the customers by giving them a new product since theirs were defective!!because it is all crap.
i sent my other assistant to training and the first day she came back i was put on suspension.. i was also forced to make everyones hours but mine correct i was pulling 70-80 hours a week when my assistant was pulling 38. my payroll was very low and they were gripping that you had to door to shelf in 24 to 28 hours i cannot do that without proper payroll.... the store is about 60,000 in the hole i brought it up a few thousand of dollars. if you ask me i think it is discrimination because of my race... and sex

jemison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Dollar/Calera-Alabama-35040/Family-Dollar-fired-made-me-hire-my-assistant-back-threatened-Calera-Alabama-371051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Dollar