Complaint Review: Family Drycleaners

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: MEP — Falls Church Virginia
Family Drycleaners
2792 Graham Road Falls CHurch, Virginia USA

Family Drycleaners What are those blue streaks on my dress?! Falls Church Virginia

I had a very large amount of clothes dropped off for dry cleaning here on July 30th. Going back to pick it up the following day I was told that one of my dresses was marked by the cleaning machine and it would be recleaned. What I didn't know was that I was missing a shirt as well.

Over the next two weeks - after multiple phone calls and visits - I'm finally advised of the fact that they found my shirt, it was deivered to another client. What about my dress? Still being cleaned and apparently now being sent to a sister dry cleaners to see if they can remove the spots. Eventually I'm told that my dress cannot be salvaged and I'm advised to fill out a claims form.

I have requested to speak to the manager dozens of times, I've left countless messages and requested that she call me. Hey, I get it, sometimes things happen. To this day (9/4/2013) I have not heard a word from the manager and everytime I call I get told that they are still waiting on the insurance company. In the meantime the staff is left to deal with my frustrations while they have no control over the situation. The manager isn't managing anything; I have not received an apology or any communications from her. I'm being given the runaround and apparently it's ok for someone to pretend to manage your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Drycleaners/Falls-CHurch-Virginia-22042/Family-Drycleaners-What-are-those-blue-streaks-on-my-dress-Falls-Church-Virginia-1081625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Drycleaners