Complaint Review: Family Eye Center

• Reported By: eeek6 — Sunrise Florida United States of America
Family Eye Center
12220 W.Sunrise Blvd. Plantation, Florida United States of America

Family Eye Center The Worst Vision Place in South Florida Plantation, Florida

*Author of original report: disreguard all information in orginal report

This place is awful they bullied me into buying designer eyeglass frames when I didn't really want to buy glasses, I just went in for an eye exam. They made me feel that I really needed to have them and they would not show me anything cheap and were pushing unbelievably.  I was a bit out of sorts from just having bright lights flashed in my eyes and the pupil dialation so I wasn't clear headed.  When I got home it hit me that I spent $500 so I called back to cancel the glasses which were $387 and they completely refused claiming that the second the order is submitted its to late to cancel.  What a load of crap, they are the pushiest rudest worst place I've ever been to.  I really do feel robbed and I happened to notice the frames cost more than twice as much there as everywhere else.  I basically feel that they robbed me.  They try to put up this high class front but they're actually very ghetto and shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Eye-Center/Plantation-Florida-33323/Family-Eye-Center-The-Worst-Vision-Place-in-South-Florida-Plantation-Florida-1018051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Eye Center

disreguard all information in orginal report

AUTHOR: eeek6 - (United States of America)

the situation has been worked out