Complaint Review: Family Iq

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Sharron — Canberra Internet United States of America
Family Iq
22391 Gilberto, SuiteD, Rancho Santa, Margarita, C Internet United States of America

Family Iq Rita Hronis, Rod T Stinson and Mark Hobbins Conned out of thousands, left with no money and 3 children to feed, promised great pay working for Family Iq, promise of support in setting up business, none given, Internet

I was receiving emails everyday, sometimes twice a day from Rita Hronis with the promise of great wealth working for Family Iq.

I ignored these emails for months until my home situation changed. I was married to a very aggressive man and desperately needed to find a way to make a lot of money from home.

Something I could do without my husband finding out. Unfortunately for me he did and I paid the price. Now I am on my own with 3 children, 9, 4 and 7 months.

I have spent thousands trying to make this so called business work and received nothing in return.

This is supposed to be a business that helps strengthen families. It doesn't, it destroys them. Leaves them broke and living in fear of losing their home and children due to lack of funds.

I a selling off my furniture to help feed the children and clothe them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Iq/internet/Family-Iq-Rita-Hronis-Rod-T-Stinson-and-Mark-Hobbins-Conned-out-of-thousands-left-with-n-1015630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Iq