Virgin

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: andrea romero — albuquerque New Mexico
Family Mobile
po box 629026 el dorado hills CA el dorado hills, California USA

Family Mobile Paid money for a non-working phn from wal-mart family mobile,Never did anything to replace or fix the problem only thing thy where consistant with was passing the buck so that it would'nt stop on my hands that was for sure! el dorado hills California

On May 9 th I recieved a bill in the amount of 72.44 from Family mobile from walmart,, well  since the day i got the cell phn it never worked,,,It turned on yes, what I mean is that I couldnt make any phone call's it would say N I too the cell back to the store I could not get my $$ back I had no reciept of proof of purchase, but a worker the Said I need to purchase another sims for 25$$,,so I did wwell that one did'nt work eaither so I went back to walmartand a workr there kept tring to get the phn to read the sims she also said a man came in with the same problem and he removed the battery several times and then it worked,lol,,well good for him,,,mine has never worked and wen I called family mobile they told me to call consumer relations,,for what??? they never ever knew what to do  They told me I would recieve a statement with the adjustment of the 72.44 i supossably owe them....If they look they will see there was not one phn call made from my phn so NO,,,,I wont be paying these thieves anymore $$

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Mobile/el-dorado-hills-California-95762-6267/Family-Mobile-Paid-money-for-a-non-working-phn-from-wal-mart-family-mobileNever-did-any-1052212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Mobile