Complaint Review: Family Mobile

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: BEWARE — Heber Utah
Family Mobile
internet, Select State/Province USA

Family Mobile Walmart Family Mobile Biggest rip off and worst customer service ever!!!! internet Nationwide

I signed up for family moble thinking that is souonded like a good deal. What I got was DROPPED CALLS, and always searching for service. I use my phone for business so I was forced to switch back to my old provider. It had been less than a month so I had to call and pay for serves rendered to port my phone number back. They then prceeded to charge me a full months bill For Dec.1 to Dec 1. ONE day, which was after I had left there service. I tryed to call but they say to email only which they never respond to. There customer sevice says they are not athorized to issue credit. I got a letter in the mail saying to call if I have billing questions yet, it was the same people not authorized. IT IS VERY FUSTRATING. it is not a deal. IT IS A RIP OFF. BAD SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DON'T US THEM unless all you want is problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Mobile/internet-Select-StateProvince/Family-Mobile-Walmart-Family-Mobile-Biggest-rip-off-and-worst-customer-service-ever-i-1124663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Mobile