Complaint Review: Family Mobile

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Miss Millie — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Family Mobile

Family Mobile TOTAL BS Internet

I should start by saying everything was okay until last night. But! I what ticked me off the most is that it called the customer service number like 20 times and could not get in contact with a live rep. I called an called but nothing.

So i finally get in contact with a rep after calling all day, just for them to tell me I couldnt get the money they took from me debited back to my account....i was very pissed because I went online to make a payment of only $10 but they took $91 from my account, and the bill wasnt actually due until February 1. I was livid but they said there was nothing they could do about it....I can guarantee that I will not be with this company much longer. Yes they are cheap but they are not worth the money. I would rather spend my $91 with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. At least I know I can get some customer service and i can speak to a live agent without calling 20 times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Mobile/internet/Family-Mobile-TOTAL-BS-Internet-999374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Mobile