Complaint Review: Family Party Store

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cheated on lottery win — GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Family Party Store
938 Grandville Ave SW Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

Family Party Store cheating lottery customers, rip off, lying Grand Rapids Michigan

I live in Grand Rapids, Mi. I went to Family Party Store at 938 Grandville Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 on 12/23/2013. I purchased 2 poker lotto tickets along with other daily lottery tickets. Whenever you purchase a poker lotto, if it is an instant winner, the machine makes a sound. I heard the sound. The monitor was not turned towards me where I could see that I was a winner. The clerk handed me only three tickets, but I was supposed to get four.

I said "I ordered 2 poker lottos" He reached under the counter and handed me a poker lotto ticket with a time stamp of two hours earlier. I said "that's not my ticket", he said that it was. The clerk then printed me another poker lotto ticket since I demanded that the ticket was not mine. This place is ripping people off! I did not get my winning ticket and I have no idea of what I won.  What can be done about this & do I have legal grounds to take action?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Party-Store/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49503/Family-Party-Store-cheating-lottery-customers-rip-off-lying-Grand-Rapids-Michigan-1109536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Party Store