Complaint Review: Family Pool and Spa

• Reported By: Joe & Wes — Gainesville Florida
Family Pool and Spa
4404 NW 13th St. Gainesville, Florida USA

Family Pool and Spa Unethical and dishonest Gainesville Florida

BEWARE, this is an outfit whose ethics would make a used car dealer blush.  The prices they quote vary according to the day, hour and sales person giving it. i was quoted two different prices on the exact same hot tub with $600 difference. I assumed that someone had made an error and didn't think much about it. Then we were thinking about an excessory and got a quote of $900. When I went back witbyte intention of ordering it and was given a quote of $1,400 by another sales person.  Of course I called them on it and was told "our sales people have autonomy in setting prices." When I respond that it sounded like the price would be whatever they could get away with I was ordered to leave the store. My $7,000 purchase is now cancelled and I am taking my money elsewhere.  So if you want to do business that way it's a great place for a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Pool-and-Spa/Gainesville-Florida-32606/Family-Pool-and-Spa-Unethical-and-dishonest-Gainesville-Florida-1060403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Pool and Spa