Complaint Review: Family Products LLC, Ab-Energizer

• Submitted: Wed, June 05, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, June 05, 2002

• Reported By:inglis fl
Family Products LLC, Ab-Energizer
7420 Claiermont Mesa Blvd#103-334 San Diego,, California U.S.A.

Family Products LLC, Ab-Energizer ripoff did not send me my products or my money back cashed the check ripoff business from hell San Diego, California

I am writing to let abenergizer know, i tell everyone about them, i have made thousands of calls since i sent the check, but to no avail. Now if abenergizer want to do right by their followers, they will send us our money back.

Eileen
Inglis, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2002 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Products-LLC-Ab-Energizer/San-Diego-California-92111/Family-Products-LLC-Ab-Energizer-ripoff-did-not-send-me-my-products-or-my-money-back-cash-22189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Products LLC, Ab-Energizer