Complaint Review: Family Products LLC

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2002

• Reported By:
Family Products LLC
5805 Sepulveda Blvd, 5th Floor Van Nuys,, California U.S.A.

Ab Energizer Nightmare Rip-off sme crooks as Abslide Slymark

Ever since purchasing the Ab Energizer it has been a "nightmare!". I purchased mine early December, I mailed in a coupon for a "free" belt along with a check for $ 12.95 to cover shipping and handling. Well my check was cashed on January 16th, but I have yet to recieve the belt. I have called numerous times, only occasionally getting through.

I have requested a refund only to be told that it cant be done becuase the belt has been shipped. I am told this every week when I call. Tonight I called and when I mentioned "refund" I was hung up on. I called back only to listen to ringing for 45 minutes and no one ever answering. (This is very common)

If you havent ordered yet... DON'T! If you have and you are having the same trouble I am, hanng in there you are not alone.

If anyone can offer any advice, please do so, I have contacted Consumer Affairs and Better Business Bureau. My next stop is going to be Channel 2 News, "Bogey" he will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Products-LLC/Van-Nuys-California-91411/Ab-Energizer-Nightmare-Rip-off-sme-crooks-as-Abslide-Slymark-14237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Products LLC