Complaint Review: Family Savers USA

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:floral city Florida
Family Savers USA
FamilySaversClub.com , Utah U.S.A.

Family Savers USA bilking my money from my bank account Pleasant Grove Utah

The first charge was at Christmas time thought it was hubby buying me a gift. That charge was 39.99 12/26/2007 today 1/28/2008 19.99 was debited from my account again for Family Savers USA. I have not purchased anything from this company ever! I called the 800 number and you get a please leave a message is all. I did that no call back. I went right to my bank. This actually caused my account to be over drawn. 30.00 bank charge. The Bank representative put a stop on my debit card to stop any more transactions. She than filed a dispute. I want my money back that have stollen from me. I will prosecute and I will join any attorney in making sure these theives get put where they belong.

Sue
floral city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Savers-USA/Utah/Family-Savers-USA-bilking-my-money-from-my-bank-account-Pleasant-Grove-Utah-304160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Savers USA