Complaint Review: Family Security Council

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Jasper Arkansas
Family Security Council
Family Security Council.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Family Security Council Took My money and then did't pay, Would not get back with me, they not a insurance Co. There A rip off Atlanta Georgia

I bought what I thought was a insurance Aug.2006 I paid 139.50 for 13 monthes When I went to use it They wouldn't pay any thing on it . They said it was not Insurance. And would not pay So I am out not only My 139.50 a month But Know I have to pay 26,000.00 in medical Bill. But it took me 3 months before any one would talk to me. And they said sorry nothing they could do. I had to close out my Checking acount so they would stop taking the money out.Is there any thing we can do?

Di
Jasper, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Security-Council/Atlanta-Georgia/Family-Security-Council-Took-My-money-and-then-didt-pay-Would-not-get-back-with-me-they-274882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Security Council