Complaint Review: Family Solutions Center

• Reported By: Jennifer — Tomah Wisconsin United States of America
Family Solutions Center
Santa Barbra, California United States of America

Family Solutions Center What a rip off!!! Santa Barbra, California

I applied online because I was going through a devorce. I had everything filled out and all the work done. However, some other things arrose hence me requesting assistance. I don't have a lot of money, and they only needed a $100 deposit, then a monthly fee of $59.00. Ok, great! Yeah, they did nothing for me, no paper work was ever sent to the court house like they said there would be.

I tried to call them at 800-305-6976 which is the only contact information I have, and it says the number is no good. I got an email from my supposed attorny, I replied with I no longer need service my case is closed. I requested to take no more payments from my account as well as a refund. I got nothing, and now they no longer contact me and I can not get a hold of them. I plan on reporting this to the BBB as fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Solutions-Center/Santa-Barbra-California-/Family-Solutions-Center-What-a-rip-off-Santa-Barbra-California-980300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Solutions Center