Complaint Review: Family Solutions

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Grace — Alpine California United States of America
Family Solutions
827 State St. #11 Santa Barbara, California United States of America

Family Solutions Had me pay $1200 in a money order then sent me a lawyer that sent me divorce paper that looked like a third grader wrote them. Santa Barbara, California

I sent the company Family Solutions $1200.00 to write up divorce papers for me. The papers were really bad my 10 year old could have written them better. The clerk at the court house told me I could have filed those papers better then that and showed me the forms. I have ask for my money for months and they still haven't gotten a cent back. This month they tried to get more money out of my credit card even after I paid them in full months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Solutions/Santa-Barbara-California-93101/Family-Solutions-Had-me-pay-1200-in-a-money-order-then-sent-me-a-lawyer-that-sent-me-div-837370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Solutions