Complaint Review: Family dollar store

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Wilfredo — Albuquerque New Mexico
Family dollar store
306 Yale se alb new Mexico 87106 Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Family dollar store Store mgr wrongfully fired eigth yrs of service shoplifter pull knife on me owe vaction time I earn Albuquerque New Mexico

I was wrongfully fired for stopping a shoplifter that a knife on me some body corp and told them that I beat the person up.I had three witness that saw what happen and I got fired after eigth yrs of service deserve my vaction paid because I earn that   Time .family dollar can't get away with that it's about eigth of vaction time.Thank you for taking my complaint hope something  gets done .wilfredo v,  store 5305 Albuquerque New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-dollar-store/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87106/Family-dollar-store-Store-mgr-wrongfully-fired-eigth-yrs-of-service-shoplifter-pull-knife-1064911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family dollar store