Complaint Review: Family law Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Stephen — Jonesboro Georgia
Family law Inc.
601S.Fiquero Suite4050 Los Angeles, California USA

Family law Inc. Renee Henry Hope Roberts Pam Lewis I and my Sister n Law paid out $2900 for a lawyer to help me out with my Child support Case which i was force to take care of my own Mr. roberts @ family law inc said they would find a lawyer to represent me which they did not He also said when talking on the phone he would refund my sister n laws money right away which they did not This company is a Scam there phone numbers now r no good ive email them no responce And I am not alone go to the Facebook page and see the complaints They have ripped many people who needed there help off. Los Angeles California

With My Sister n laws help We paid Family law inc.$2900 to optain a lawyer for my child support case here in Ga. my ex wife lied on the money i owed for back child support and i proved that on my own with past receipts that i found we hired Family law to have us council for my court date feb. 2014 family law did nothing they took our money and dissapeared for the # you call is no good we have emailed them no good and ive seen that im not the only victim these con artist have taken for a ride Family law is not good they r stealing peoples hard earned money and justice needs to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-law-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Family-law-Inc-Renee-Henry-Hope-Roberts-Pam-Lewis-I-and-my-Sister-n-Law-paid-out-2900-1160246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family law Inc.